The truth is that it won't be like this for long. We won't be together forever, we are already losing pieces of our puzzle. But He is like the headache that just won't go away. He is the man that is supposed to be leading me, pointing me in the right direction... not the wrong. That very man that basks in his own smoke every hour of the day, and drowns at night. But in all of the bad, He has shown me how not to do things. I suppose valuable lessons can be unintentional and ironic. As upside down as it may be I still love Him and won't give up. Family is too vital in human experience but the reality is the time is so precious. So I set my conscience aside next to His cigarettes, and put my heart in his hand. Do with it what you would like Dad but know it's yours.
I love You.
I've read this 5+ times now, and I love it even more every time. This is incrediable Joey.
ReplyDeleteThis is very good. I like it a lot.
ReplyDelete