I have yet to be affected by the loss of loved ones. I've lost keys, teddy bears, and golf balls but nothing irreplacable. This is what I most fear. My first experience with true loss. I feel as though there are many people close to me running out of time. So close that everytime you see them you try to be extra careful in what you say and do... because who knows when or if you will see them again.
I don't want Dad to go. I can't imagine coming home not to see him on the couch. I can't imagine knowing where to go without his finger pointing me in the right direction. Don't go Nana. You have been my only grandparent and we have just recently grown so close. I still want to eat your dry turkey and play you in Skip-O. Don't leave me brothers. I will have no competition, i will have no one left to look up to. I need you here, don't go.
Promise me you'll stay Mom.
Please promise me you'll stay.
English III and English IV
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment